Upon winning an auction or Buy It Now purchase you must complete payment. Non-paying users will be reported and blocked.
All items for collection MUST be collected within 2 weeks unless otherwise agreed. Items not collected will be disposed of or relisted without the opportunity for a refund.
Our preferred method of payment is PayPal. We also accept payment by bank transfer. All transactions will be subject checking, and deliveries will only be sent to the address used on eBay. Delivery to an alternative address will be available by individual agreement only.
Listed shipping price covers Mainland UK only. Additional fees apply for none mainland destinations
Please contact us in advance for all queries outside of Mainland UK
ALL International customers must provide an e-mail address and contact number
Once your order has been processed and we have received cleared payment, your item will be dispatched as soon as possible. Please allow extra time if you are paying by E-cheque. N.B. All items MUST be checked before being signed for. Your signature verifies receipt in good, undamaged condition. Any damaged items signed for cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Bulky items are delivered by private courier to avoid risk of damage in transit. This may make your delivery slightly slower than usual.
Returns 1. Any items that are defective on arrival must be reported within 48 hours. Defective products may be tested for verification.
2. If the above mentioned 48hr period is exceeded a credit note or exchange may be offered at our discretion.
3. We will refund or replace any items which are shown to be faulty provided that:
* Goods are returned to us carriage paid.
* All goods are sent back to us via a recorded delivery service.
* All Goods are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
* Special order items are exempt from this.
* All returns must be accompanied by a returns note, and reason for return.
* We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
4. PWR Motors Ltd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
5. All parts are marked up for identification purposes and some parts carry anti-tamper stickers or UV markings. Any returned parts must be marked and without evidence of tampering to qualify for exchange or refund.
6. Correctly supplied parts cannot be returned. This is defined by the description on your invoice. If the part matches the description on your invoice then it is correct and cannot be returned. A part is classed as incorrect only if it does not match the description or is unsuitable due to incompatibility issues. In these circumstances an exchange will be offered. A refund will only be available if we are unable to supply the correct item.
7. All returns and correspondence should be sent to the address provided at the time of return request. Please do NOT send returns without prior arrangement. This will result in the return being missed and no refund issued.