Our terms and conditions of sale as of 31.10.13
We aim to supply the best quality parts we can, we describe things accurately and hope that you have a good experience when buying from us.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the part you receive is the pat you bought, we are humans not robots, we can make mistakes, and sometimes we do, the important thing to note is that we rectify any mistakes we make.
Please be aware that not all items have a representative photograph of the exact product you will receive. If it is a door or wing or an item that suffers cosmetic wear that affects its function then there will you will get the actual one in the photograph. If it is an item whose cosmetic condition does not affect its function then it you may not receive the actual item in the photograph.
Here is how it works.
1) You as the buyer are responsible for choosing the correct part for YOUR vehicle, it is YOUR vehicle so YOU make those decisions.
2) You are responsible for paying for the item so YOU need to make sure that it is the correct part YOU order. We will advise where we can but ultimately it is YOUR decision.
3) It is OUR responsibility to make sure that the item we are selling is accurately described and if applicable accurately represented in the associated pictures.
4) It is OUR responsibility to process your order and DESPATCH it in a timely manner in accordance to the timescale advertised in the individual listing.
5) It is THE DELIVERY COMPANIES responsibility to ensure they deliver it to you in accordance with the service paid for. WE can not be held responsible for any delays/errors that the delivery company makes.
6) It is YOUR responsibility to check the item on arrival for visual damage and sign for it accordingly. Signing for an item as UNCHECKED is not acceptable.
7) 99.9% of the time our items are delivered in the same condition that they left us, however if there is any damage that is noted upon delivery you must make us aware of this IN WRITING via ebay message or email to firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 48 hours of receiving the item.
8) If you order and item from us and you decide that you no longer need it or want it, or you did not pay attention to paragraph 1 above and you have ordered the wrong part ;- . You are of course entitled to return it to us under the following understanding
o You MUST notify us WITHIN 7 days of RECEIPT that you would like to return it
o YOU MUST include your ORGINAL purchase receipt
o The part MUST be returned in the same condition as it was sent
o YOU want to return it, therefore YOU are liable to pay the return costs, YOU are responsible for making sure it gets back to us, if it doesn’t then you don’t get a refund
o The item MUST be received by us no longer than 16 days after YOU received it
o The service it is sent back on MUST require a signature to save any future squabbles
o There is a restocking fee of 25%
o The 75% refund will be credited back to your original funding source
9) If the part arrives and is visually ok but you fit it and it does not work then you need to report this to us IN WRITING via ebay message or email to email@example.com WITHIN the warranty period detailed in the advertisement. If no warranty period is detailed in the advert then the standard 28 days from date of INVOICE will apply. NOTE – WARRANTIES ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE
10) ALL of our parts are marked in some way to identify them as ours, you may not be able to see it but believe us, they are all marked! We will only issue a refund for a returned part if it is OUR part that you actually return! Part dismantling of the goods or removal of the identifying marks will render your warranty VOID.
11) We sell second hand parts, the only reason customers buy second hand parts is because they are cheaper than new or dealer supplied parts. If we supply you a part and it fails in the warranty period we are not in any way liable for any associated costs, be it removal and refitting costs, loss of business reputation or work. THIS IS THE RISK YOU RUN WHEN BUYING USED PARTS.
12) Engine warranties
Warranties are only valid if you have proof that a new cam belt was fitted prior to installation- if applicable
Warranties supplied only cover the head, block, crank and sump, it does not cover bolt on components such as turbos, alternators, pumps, belts, pulley, idlers, water pipes, fans, thermostats or mountings.
13) Electronic ECU/Module/Control unit warranties
These units are not covered by warranties, purely because there is not way of knowing whether your car is faulty and could have damaged the units during fitting. You have to trust us that these work I’m afraid, we are a reputable seller and don’t want to tarnish our reputation selling duff parts so just trust us that they work.