- Start getting paid on eBay2 min article
Getting paid for items you’ve sold on eBay is simple. Your buyers can choose from a range of payment methods, eBay manages the end-to-end payments process, and you receive your funds directly in your Payoneer account.
- Registering as a seller4 min article
When you register as an eBay seller, your account details need to be verified.
- Updating your Payoneer account details for payouts2 min article
The Payoneer account linked to your eBay account needs to be up to date so you can receive payouts from eBay.
Fees and reporting
- Selling fees5 min article
We don't currently charge fees for your listings on eBay.com.my.
- Store selling fees16 min article
We don't currently charge fees for your listings on ebay.com.my.
- Reconciling your eBay sales transactions4 min article
When managing your business, it’s important to have access to all your sales and transaction information. eBay provides a detailed, end-to-end breakdown of all your selling activity, so you can make sure your internal records are accurate and up to date.
- Taxes and import charges5 min article
When you sell on eBay, you're responsible for complying with all applicable tax laws. If you're selling internationally, you should inform buyers about the potential import charges they'll need to pay when they receive their item.
- Getting paid for items you've sold4 min article
Getting paid for items you've sold on eBay is simple. Your buyers can choose from many payment methods, and you'll receive your payouts directly in your Payoneer account. You can track all of your payouts in the Payments tab in My eBay.
- Setting up and changing your payment method for fees and selling costs3 min article
Your fees and other selling costs are automatically deducted from your sales proceeds. However, you’ll need to set up a valid payment method to cover your selling costs in case your sales proceeds are insufficient. A valid payment method includes a debit or credit card.
- Payments on hold2 min article
We know it's important that you receive your money as quickly as possible. However, we may sometimes need to put a hold on your funds due to your selling history or performance, or to address disputes. This helps us keep eBay a safe marketplace for buyers and sellers.
- Using the Payments tab in Seller Hub3 min article
The Payments tab in Seller Hub helps you keep track of all the payouts you receive from your eBay transactions. If you’re not using Seller Hub yet, we encourage sellers to opt in to benefit from the additional features.
Refunds and disputes
- Refunding buyers2 min article
Depending on the situation, there are a number of ways a refund can be issued. Refunds can be issued by you, or by eBay.
- Handling payment disputes3 min article
If your buyer opens a payment dispute, you can generally choose to accept the dispute, or challenge the dispute with supporting evidence.