Adidas Gazelle Athletic Shoes for Men
Adidas Gazelle athletic shoes for men have the same textures, proportions, materials, and colors as the 1991 version of the adidas Gazelle. Recreated in 2016, the sneaker features a leather upper with three stripes contrasting stripes and a heel tab. Adidas Originals is the sub-brand of adidas shoes, and the Gazelle is sold under the adidas Originals collection.What are the features of the Adidas Gazelle athletic shoes?
In addition to the 1990s design and a wide range of mens sizes from 4 to 13, the Gazelle also has the following features:
- A rubber outsole
- An Adidas Trefoil logo on the heel tab
- A debossed Trefoil logo on the tongue
- Synthetic lining and synthetic overlays
- Pigskin leather upper
Adidas offers several color choices. This sneaker comes in neutral colors of blue, black, or gray. Additionally, specialty color choices include the following:
- Lush Blue or Dark Blue
- White or Off-White
- Collegiate Burgundy
- Clear Pink or Lush Pink
- Sesame or Brown
The Stitch and Turn shoes by adidas uses a technique called stitch-and-turn construction to hide the seams of the stitching used on the sneakers. Here are some features of the Gazelle Stitch and Turn shoes:
- Suede upper with a contrasting leather tongue
- Synthetic leather collar lining
- Textile sockliner
- Tonal debossed logo
- Rubber outsole
Here are some tips to help care for your footwear:
- To help prevent odors, you can remove your insoles to let them air out. Alternatively, you can sprinkle baking soda on them. Airing them outdoors is probably the best way to prevent odors.
- To remove mud, let the mud dry out. Once dry, shake off the dirt from the soles of the sneakers. It’s not necessary to use a hard brush or scrub the sneakers. Gazelle shoes from Adidas have uppers made from materials designed to be cleaned with some gentle dabbing. Allow your shoes to air dry.
- To wash your shoes, clean them by hand using a cloth, a mild detergent, and warm water. Let them dry out thoroughly before wearing them again.
- To clean your laces, take them out and wash them with warm soapy water. Your laces may need to be replaced from time to time, and adding in different-colored laces is an option to change the look of your shoes.