Light Up Your Vehicle With White LED Light Strips
White LED lights are a versatile way to improve the appearance of your vehicle, and they can be installed on any part of a car in just a short amount of time. You can create a fun, glowing underbody for a car or attach bright floodlights on a truck. With plenty of helpful options like waterproof coatings and heat sinks available, you can find the right strip lights for your needs.What features are available with LED light strips?
There are many different styles available, so you should carefully read the manufacturer's description to see what options are included. You can find lights with one or more of the following features:
- Adhesive backing: Lighting with an adhesive backing allows you to stick it on any desired surface without having to resort to screws and other installation methods.
- Multi-colored: With some styles, you have the option of cycling through other colors besides white while the LEDs are turned on.
- Waterproof: Items with a waterproof coating can resist damp weather.
- Controllable settings: You may have the option of switching between different settings like spot lighting and flood lighting.
- Heat sinks: Lights with a heat sink help to spread out and eliminate high temperatures, so excessive heat does not collect in one area.
- Vibration-resistant: Lights with this feature can withstand the vibration from trucks, cars, and boats.
There are a few different ways that LED lights can be mounted for use on a vehicle. You have the option of choosing between these different types of lights:
- Light bar: Bars have a rectangular frame with rows of lights set inside of the frame. The strips may have a single line of lights, or they may have several rows stacked on top of each other.
- Light rope: Rope lighting is a hollow tube of clear material with bulbs mounted inside. When lit up, it looks like a shining rope.
- Flexible strip: This looks like a flat strip of tape with small LED lights mounted at even intervals. You can typically clip and fold these LED strip lights to customize the length and shape of the lighting.
Not every shade of white is exactly the same. Different LED bulbs may give off slightly different hues.
- Cool white: Cool white LED lights may appear slightly bluish or purplish. They are very bright and have an appearance similar to natural daylight.
- Warm white: This type of LED strip light may have a slightly yellowish or orangish tinge. It creates a soft color that is easy on the eyes and slightly dimmer than cool white.