What is the Allure of Owning a White Smartphone Case?
Yes, you can put a white cell phone on your Apple iPhone 3GS phone after Labor Day. White is clean, sleek, and calming, plus it looks amazing when used as a cell phone cover. Another bonus is that when you decide to add a sticker to the back, it shows up well with the white contrast behind it. Whatever your reasons for getting one, you still have a variety of styles to choose from.
What Types of Cases Are Available for Cell Phones?
- Slim -The ultra-thin cases are typically soft instead of hard to the touch, but still do a great job of protecting the phone from drops, bumps, and dings. Due to the design, form-fitting styles tend to only cover the sides and back of the phone. You will need a separate screen protector to get all-over protection for your phone.
- Folio - Also known as a wallet case, the folio case opens up to reveal the phone and has storage pockets for money and credit cards. It's an all-in-one type of case for those that never leave home without their iPhone and want to ensure they never leave home without their money either.
- Armband - Joggers and park walkers alike enjoy having their phone with them but don't always have a pocket to put it in. An armband case wraps around your upper arm. Not only do you have a place to put your Apple iPhone, but due to its location, you can plug in your earphones and listen to your favorite tunes or podcast while you enjoy the outside.
What Features Should You Look for on a Phone Case?
- Kickstand - Often seen on tablet cases, but there are smartphone cases that contain it too. Kickstands pop out of the back of the case. Being able to stand your phone up while watching videos makes viewing more enjoyable.
- Waterproof - When you add a waterproof white case to your phone, you take away the worry of dropping it in the bathtub, toilet, or pool. It's also an essential function for those who spend time outside where the device might get wet from the rain or those who leave it on a table while eating where water might spill on it.
- Connectivity - With a case attached, it can become difficult to get the cords to attach, which is why it is essential that you ensure you can attach your charger (USB charging cable) and headphone jack with ease.
- Material - Several different types of materials are used to make iPhone cases. Each has its own list of pros and cons and typically comes down to your choice. Below are a few of the materials people use in cases:
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple.