Essential Info About Samsung Android White Smartwatches
Android white smartwatches, such as the Samsung Gear, feature a variety of different features that are designed to enhance the wearers life. A range of materials is utilized to make both the bands and the cases on these wearable devices, which come in different sizes. Caring for a smartwatch appropriately can help it function effectively.What features are available?
Android white smartwatches come with features that are similar to what you would find on a smartphone, such as:
- Bluetooth capability: This allows the watch to be synced with Bluetooth to other devices, including phones and music players, so that the devices are integrated, and information is localized.
- Cameras: This feature allows for a photography experience via the smartwatch. Cameras may have different features based on the particular version of watch.
- Fitness trackers: These apps often count steps, monitor calorie intake and measure the heart rate among other features, which are, again, dependent on the particular style of Samsung Android watch.
- Iris scanning: This is a security feature that takes note of the specific patterns in the wearers eye in order to unlock the watch.
- Near field communication: This functionality allows devices to communicate with the smartwatch if they are brought within a close enough distance, which is typically less than 6 inches.
- Waterproofing: This feature allows the watch to be submerged in water up to a particular depth without incurring any damage.
A wide variety of materials is utilized to make both smartwatch cases and bands. Cases are made from aluminum, carbon fiber, plastic, rose gold, silicone, rubber, and stainless steel. Bands come in leather, silicone, rubber, and stainless steel. The features of a particular watch somewhat correspond to the materials utilized to make it. For instance, a waterproof Samsung smartwatch is likely to be made from silicone and rubber rather than leather or metal.How large are the cases?
Cases range from 37mm to 44mm and come in sizes of 37, 40, 42 and 44. Case size is largely a matter of the wearers aesthetic preference and, for the most part, does not affect the display or any of the a wearable smartwatch.How do you care for a smartwatch?
It is relatively common to wear a smartwatch regularly, even on a daily basis, so regular care and cleaning of this wearable technology is essential. Wipe the face clean with microfiber or another soft cloth. Leather bands can be conditioned periodically to guard against spills and stains. Silicone and metal bands can be washed gently in soap and warm water. You could also use an old toothbrush to scrub the bands further. Pat the band dry after it is clean.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung.