Robert Wayne Footwear Shoes for Men
Whether you are looking for a casual mens shoe for running errands, hanging out with friends shopping at the mall, or a dressy design for special occasions, you can find what you are looking for from Robert Wayne Footwear. There are a few things to keep in mind prior to choosing the pair you want.What materials are Robert Wayne shoes made from?
The Robert Wayne company makes shoes from several materials and combinations, including the following:
- The plain toe ankle boot in brown or black leather features a lace-up closure and attractive stitching.
- The Resolve harness-style motorcycle boot comes in brown or black synthetic leather and has a round toe and padded footbed.
- The Tatum chukka boot, in black or dark brown suede, dresses up an outfit with its blind eyelets and stacked heel.
- Casual navy suede boots feature dark uppers and white soles with laced closures.
- The Jackson square toe leather loafer offers a 1-inch heel, textured leather upper, smooth leather trim, and a convenient heel tab.
- The rust or beige canvas Road loafer has a thick rubber sole and distinctive stitching, as well as side elastic.
- Boat shoes offer a combination of navy suede and gray leather, white stitching, and a navy suede cord that ties over the top of the foot.
- Wing-tip oxfords feature dark brown leather accents over light or dark brown fabric uppers. They also feature wide, lugged soles and memory foam insoles.
- The dressy casual, square-toed Burst slips on and has the polished leather and decorative stitching of a cowboy boot.
- The unique leather Garage features bone leather and a split toe.
- The black, synthetic leather Thatcher polishable boot has a side zipper closure and adjustable laces. It also includes a heel tab.
Robert Wayne Footwear offers shoes for men in sizes 8 to 13, depending on the style. Always check product size charts for specifics. Additionally, note the following tips to find your next pair:
- Choose the right size by measuring your feet and comparing the results with the size chart.
- Select colors that coordinate with your pants and belts.
- Pick shoes that match your personal taste.
- Keep in mind the ease of putting the shoe on and taking it off.
- Look for a padded insole, flexible sole, and a comfortable width when buying shoes for everyday use.