Find the Right PING Driver Left-Handed Golf Clubs
Whether you're new to the game or an experienced golfer, you have likely heard of the PING brand and are ready to incorporate it into your game. You can find affordable PING left-handed golf clubs on eBay. The information that follows will help you narrow down your selection.How do you find the right PING driver left-handed golf clubs?
Which Ping driver left-handed golf club will be a good fit for you? This is a common question many golfers have; if you're wondering as well, consider the broad categorical differences that distinguish one club from another.
- Flex: Flex is a measure of how flexible your golf club will be. Options on eBay include extra stiff, stiff, regular, seniors, ladies', firm, and tour stiff.
- Loft: There are 20 different loft options, as listed on eBay. Loft sizes start at around 7.5 and end with 45.5.
- Club size: Club sizes are listed as either wood or iron and have a number preceding the description.
- Color: Sometimes, competing with your favorite color of club is enough to give you an edge over the competition. If you like pink, you may want to consider adopting a pink PING driver club.
- Model: Models that exist on eBay for the PING driver left-handed golf club options are the G410 LST, G5, TaylorMade M2, and the G410 Plus.
If you have a limited budget, a used PING driver left-handed golf club may be a better option for you. Some used clubs are only lightly used because the owner decided it wasn't a good fit or the club size was wrong. A trade-off for opting for a used club is longevity; you may get more use out of a new club but may pay more of an upfront cost. eBay has a range of these PING driver left-handed golf clubs for sale in both new and used conditions.Differences between models G410 LST and G410 Plus
The G410 Plus was made more recently than the G410 LST. Both clubs have competitive, up-to-date technologies with different focuses. There are differences in certain facets of the clubs. Some of these include trajectory tuning, moveable weight, CG locations, face types, and shape and shaft options. The G410 Plus has an 8-lobe trajectory tuning, while the G410 LST boasts a faster profile and is built for speed. Both clubs have a unique aerodynamic shape built for less wind resistance.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by PING.