MAG by Magaschoni Womens Clothes
Magaschoni is a fashion label that is headquartered in New York City. Magaschoni manufactures a variety of sportswear and other casual clothing such as skirts, jackets and pants. The brand uses materials ranging from cotton and polyester to cashmere and silk in its designs.What types of materials are used in Magaschoni clothing?
The design studio’s garments are known for their tailoring and use of chic textiles, metallic embroidery, and beading. Some of the textiles and materials used in Magaschoni clothing include:
- Silk: In its dresses and evening outfits, the label often uses 100% silk. In sportier wear, such as sleeveless tops and pullovers that are intended to cling more closely to the body, the label may combine silky fabrics with spandex.
- Cashmere: Magaschoni is a well-known purveyor of cashmere in the fashion industry. Cashmere is a fiber that’s harvested from the fleece of specially bred goats. Cashmere is softer, finer, and lighter, but also stronger than sheep wool. This design house offers cashmere designs that run the gamut, from pullovers and cardigans to dresses, skirts, leggings, blazers, and scarves.
- Metallic jacquard: Magaschoni offers a variety of workplace attire such as the wool jacquard suits, which are threaded with shiny silver or gold fibers.
The design studio manufactures its own version of practically every garment that you may find in your wardrobe. Here are some examples:
- Sweaters: Magaschoni is known for its sweaters, which are chiefly made from cashmere, cashmere/silk blends, or alpaca wool. The label manufactures cashmere sweaters for both women and men, but many women prefer the cashmere sweaters that were originally designed for men because the sweaters fit loosely. The label’s sweaters come in a range of styles, including long-sleeved and short-sleeved jumpers, turtlenecks, v-necks, and cardigans. Some of the label’s cardigans are trimmed with fox fur.
- Dresses: Magaschoni manufactures casual dresses and skirts out of rayon/nylon/spandex blends. The company also makes knit wool dresses ideal for the office as well as dress-up frocks out of cashmere and silk.
- Outerwear: Magaschoni designs a great deal of tailored outerwear such as jackets and blazers.
Washing your cashmere Magaschoni sweater by hand will help ensure it stays soft. Wash your garment in cold water with a mild detergent or with baby shampoo. When you’re done, lay the sweater flat, and gently press out the excess water.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Magaschoni.