Enjoy Christmas with Littlest Pet Shop Toys
Based on characters from the hit TV show with the same name, Littlest Pet Shop toys are a favorite among kids. If you’re making a list of Christmas gifts for kids, be sure to include Littlest Pet Shop toys. You can team these Christmas toys with Christmas candy and other goodies to create fun Christmas gift baskets. Kids can indulge in fun activities with these new or used toys available on eBay at great Black Friday deals. From cats and dogs to exotic pets like unicorns, there is a toy for every animal-loving child who wants to recreate scenes from the hilarious show during the Christmas holidays. It’s easy to keep the toys clean and sanitized with a dishwashing detergent. They can also be hand washed in a tub or sink filled with warm water and some soap.
If your little one likes animals, they will be sure to love the Littlest Pet Shop line of toys. Based on the characters from the hit TV show, children enjoy playing games and recreating scenes with the lovable and hilarious pets from this show. Whether you prefer the antics of a spider monkey or the calm nature of a cat, you will find a toy pet at the Littlest Pet Shop ("LPS").
Who are the main characters in the Littlest Pet Stop?
- Blythe Baxter: This teen girl is the main character on LPS. She works at the pet shop, which is located in the basement of her apartment building, and she loves all animals.
- Russell: This orange pet hedgehog is Blythes best friend, and the main organizer of the LPS pets.
- Vinnie: Though clumsy, this pet gecko is also the best dancer in the Littlest Pet Shop.
- Zoe: An adorable King Cavalier Spaniel with a beautiful singing voice, Zoe is the diva of the LPS group and prone to drama.
- Sunil: This blue banded pet mongoose loves to perform magic tricks for his Littlest Pet Shop friends, but his fear of bugs can be hard to overcome.
- Pepper: The comedienne of the Littlest Pet Shop group is this sweet, hilarious skunk who loves puns, making her friends laugh, and the cat Captain Cuddles.
- Minka: This high-energy spider monkey pet loves art and adventure, and she has the energy and enthusiasm to keep the Littlest Pet Shop moving.
- Penny: The peacekeeper of the LPS group is this kind, thoughtful pet panda who helps her animal friends solve their problems without conflict.
- Whittany and Brittany: The Biskit sisters are antagonists of the Littlest Pet Shop gang of friends. These snobby twins have their own pets: a pair of energetic chinchillas named Cashmere and Velvet.
How do you clean plastic Littlest Pet Shop toys?
Fight grime and germs by keeping your Littlest Pet Shop toys and accessories cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Hard plastic toys and figures can usually be washed in the dishwasher. Use a regular wash cycle and dishwashing detergent.
- Place the smaller figures on the top rack of the dishwasher or in a cutlery holder. This will prevent the Pet Shop toys from falling onto the heating element and melting.
- Alternatively, hand wash your Pet Shop toys and figures in a tub or sink filled with warm water and a small amount of soap. For large toys like the LPS house or shop, use a cloth dipped in soapy water to wipe dirt away.
- Lay your Pet Shop toys out to air dry. While direct sunlight is good for disinfecting your toys, avoid high heat.
- Disinfect your Pet Shop toys and accessories by wiping them down with a diluted bleach solution. Use one teaspoon of bleach per gallon of water. Air dry completely before playing.