LEGO Complete Sets and Packs
Whether you have a child or are an adult enthusiast and collector, LEGO makes many sets and toys for all levels of builders. LEGO sets range in size from a handful of pieces to kits numbering in the thousands of blocks. LEGO toys cover a range of types, from buildings to ships to vehicles.What ages are LEGO toys for?
LEGO makes building toys for children of all ages, including adults.
- DUPLO: DUPLO sets are designed to get babies building from the age of 18 months all the way up to 5 years old. These LEGO bricks are much larger so that they are easier for little hands to maneuver and do not pose a choking hazard. Many of these sets feature character favorites like Cars, Disney princesses, and Batman.
- Juniors: Juniors sets are for kids ages 4 to 8. These sets feature traditional LEGO bricks, but the sets are smaller and easier to build. These sets can introduce children to building by following instructions.
- Other Sets: Most other sets are for kids ages 8 and up. Some sets are geared toward more experienced builders, such as Technic and Expert level builds, and offer more advanced building challenges.
LEGO offers many themes, both from their own brand and from many outside franchises. Below are just some of the available themes:
- LEGO City: LEGO City sets feature community workers and helpers with fun LEGO City buildings and vehicles. You can use these sets to create a LEGO City scene. There are LEGO City sets with police officers and bad guys to catch. Or take your police on the go with a mobile police unit. Airport sets feature airplanes and helicopters. The Fire Department LEGO City set has a fire truck and fire helicopter. Sets to complete your LEGO City include a bus station, cargo truck, and a train.
- Star Wars: There are a multitude of Star Wars sets covering scenes, ships, and characters from all the movies. Star Wars fans can recreate the entire galaxy.
- DC Super Heroes: The DC Super Heroes kits feature comic book favorites like Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and many more. There are also playsets and vehicles to recreate your favorite scenes.
- Friends: The LEGO Friends are a group of girls who live in Heartlake City. Each of the girls has a particular interest like animal rescue, science, or performing arts. The girls go on adventures, such as to the jungle for an animal rescue mission or to a ski resort for a fun time on the slopes. These sets feature mini-figures, houses, buildings, and vehicles.
- Architecture: For older or more experienced enthusiasts, the Architecture series allows you to build famous landmarks from around the world such as the Louvre, Buckingham Palace, and the White House.