L.A.M.B. Clothing for Women
Musician, model, and fashion designer Gwen Stefani created the L.A.M.B collection to bring fashion options to women everywhere. L.A.M.B stands for "Love, Angel, Music, Baby," all of which are Gwen Stefanis inspirations for this line of clothes and accessories. L.A.M.B. outfits are available for women in a range of sizes, styles, patterns, designs, and materials.How do you find the right size for L.A.M.B. clothing?
A soft tape measure may help you get the measurements that fit your size. If your result falls between two numbers, you can choose the larger one.
You can use the list below as a guide to measure your bust, waist, and hips for L.A.M.B. clothing:
- Measure your bust at its fullest part with the tape measure placed under your arms.
- Measure your waist at its smallest part. In most cases, this is usually about two inches above the belly button.
- If you cant find your natural waist, bend slightly to one side and place the tape measure where your waist creases.
- Measure your hips at the fullest spot. Keep your legs together when measuring your hips to ensure measurement accuracy.
- Please note that L.A.M.B. is an American fashion company and corresponding measurements will be in inches.
Before you wash any of the clothes from L.A.M.B, make sure to first check the label. If the item says dry clean only, take it to the cleaners. Otherwise, you can wash it at home:
- If any of your L.A.M.B. items are labeled delicate, you may wish to hand wash them in cold water. Use a gentle detergent designed for delicate clothing. After you have washed them, dry the delicate pieces flat on top of a towel. You can use this technique for items such as wool sweaters, silk, and other items from L.A.M.B.
- If you need to wash your clothes using a machine, switch the washer to a gentle cycle and use cold water.
- If your L.A.M.B. clothing items are made from natural or synthetic materials, you can use the tumble dry setting in conjunction with a low heat setting to dry them.
- If you are unsure how any clothing should be dried, you can hang it up to drip dry naturally.
- For leather items like L.A.M.B. pants, first check the label for instructions. Wash your leather pants with cold water only when necessary. You can either hand wash them, run them on the gentlest cycle of the washing machine, or use a steam cleaner. Finally, lay the leather pants flat to dry.