Work on Your Projects With Ease Using HP Laptops and Netbooks
When you need to work on projects on the go, you can emphasize portability and choose a laptop that rivals powerful desktop computers with HP laptops and netbooks. You can complete all your work and also have the ability to enjoy games with 3D graphics or process demanding presentations.
How do you choose a laptop or netbook from HP?
Start with portability and work from there to determine your needs. You can then choose a specific new, used, or preowned laptop computer from HP that meets those requirements.
- Size: Determine the weight and physical footprint youll need. HP has laptops and netbooks in a variety of sizes, including 14 inches, 15.6 inches, and 17 inches.
- Display: Select the proper display size allowed by that form factor.
- Internal components: Pick a processor, memory arrangement, and hard drive within your budget. You can choose from 2 to more than 16 GB of memory.
- Graphics: Opt for a dedicated graphics processor if youll play 3D games.
What is the difference between a laptop and a netbook?
These laptops and laptop-like devices designed and manufactured by HP are intended for many purposes. Portability is usually a key point of emphasis. Some differences between laptops and netbooks are as follows:
- Laptops: These are devices that are mobile enough to take to work, aboard a plane, to school, or on vacation. Laptops can also compete with desktop computers in terms of raw power, and many users opt for a system that serves them both at home and on the go. The options that HP offers users in this segment include laptops, netbooks, and laptop-tablet hybrids.
- Netbooks: Netbook computers can vary greatly. In designing them, theres always a balancing act for HP between a machines capabilities and its weight and physical footprint. With netbooks, the focus is clear: portability, internet access, and word processing. Netbook screens are generally smaller, too, because the device isnt expected to be your primary system.
What are some models of HP laptops and netbooks?
HP manufactures a number of different models of laptops and netbooks. Some models may include:
- Ultrabook: An Ultrabook is a specification from Intel for a business computer thats lightweight but also high-end. The goal of the specification is to get as close as possible to a netbook while still having a fast Intel processor with multiple cores.
- Probook: With the ProBook, the focus is on business laptops that are powerful and take full advantage of Windows 10.
- Elitebook: An Elitebook is a powerful laptop that is sturdy and lightweight. Some models may come with additional security features and an HD built-in webcam.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by HP.
Smart shopping with eBay Refurbished
eBay Refurbished is your budget-stretching secret weapon. eBay offers the best value on the biggest selection of refurbished products from exceptional sellers with warranties as good as or superior to what's offered on brand-new products.Because everyone should be empowered to get the exact products they want in the right condition at the right price so their dollars go further.
- Certified Refurbished: The item is in pristine, like-new condition, backed by a two-year warranty. It has been professionally inspected, cleaned, and refurbished by the manufacturer or a manufacturer-approved vendor to meet manufacturer specifications. The item will be in new packaging with original or new accessories.
- Excellent Refurbished: The item is in like-new condition, backed by a one year warranty. It has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to excellent condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in new generic packaging.
- Very Good Refurbished: The item shows minimal wear and is backed by a one year warranty. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to very good condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in new generic packaging.
- Good Refurbished: The item shows moderate wear and is backed by a one year warranty. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to good condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in a new generic packaging.
Industry-leading Warranty and 30 day returns Included in Every Purchase
eBay has partnered with Allstate to include an award winning warranty in every box. So you're covered in the event your item breaks or malfunctions. Learn more about ebay refurbished warranty coverage.
eBay Refurbished items can be returned or replaced for free within 30 days of receiving them. Only a select group of eBay sellers can participate in the program, and we monitor their performance to ensure they live up to the highest standards of customer service. Learn more about the perks of shopping eBay Refurbished.
Returns Made Simple How It Works
Start your return: In My eBay, find the item under Purchase history, then in More actions, choose Return this item.
Select your reason: Depending on the seller's return policy, we may put you in touch with them directly.
Ship it back:You'll be issued a packing slip and shipping label. Pack the item and ship it.
Check the listing's return policy before making your purchase.
Be sure to note shipping deadlines and whether an item can be returned for refund, replacement, or exchange.
Return the item in the same condition you received it in -- pack it well. Learn more about the item condition policy
We work hard to make returns smooth. For those rare cases when they don't go that way, the eBay Money Back Guarantee may help. Get the item you ordered or your money back--guaranteed.
eBay Money Back Guarantee
Whatever you're buying--large or small--eBay offers many ways to ensure you get exactly what you want.
Get the item you ordered or your money back--it's that simple. Our eBay Money Back Guarantee applies to virtually everything on our site, and there's no extra fee for coverage. It's automatic and covers your purchase price plus original shipping on eligible purchases*.
Follow these steps to get your refund:
Contact Your Seller If an item hasn't arrived or isn't as described, go to My eBay, select the item in your purchase history, and reach out to your seller.
Not resolved? Let us know. If you've talked to your seller and the issue still isn't resolved after three business days, contact us.
We'll get your money back. Fast. You can count on hearing from us within 48 hours.
*Item exclusions apply. For full terms and conditions, read our eBay Money Back Guarantee policy.