Audi A6 Grilles
Accentuate the front end of your Audi A6 with a set of grilles. This automobile part serves as more than an aesthetic element for the A6 premium model. Audi A6 grilles also function as a protective front-end barrier for the Quattro drive luxury vehicle.What is an Audi A6 grille?
This Audi sedan brand comes from a line of luxury executive and sports cars from the German auto manufacturer. An Audi grille setup cools the radiator, engine, and brakes. It also serves as an ornamental feature, which highlights the four-ring logo of the luxury car brand. The detail brings attention to the distinctive brand, whose name is synonymous for its Quattro all-wheel-drive system. Audi A6 grilles come in different materials, including ABS plastic, aluminum, and steel, with chrome silver or black inlays.What are the different types of Audi A6 grilles?
You can choose from several sedan grilles for the A6 luxury brand. Each of these types can be used to highlight the features of your vehicle while also serving a practical purpose to protect the Quattro AWD powered engine.
- Billet: A6 billets resemble horizontal grates or bars. Some are closely set thin bars while large vent types allow more air to pass through.
- Mesh: This option resembles a criss-cross pattern that allows airflow.
- Honeycomb: These grilles have a hive pattern with spaces for ventilation. The perforated honeycomb design lets the air flow into the engine and the radiator system.
Audi automobile owners have an option to replace or upgrade the grille of their luxury sedan model. Here is why a grille change-out may be necessary for your particular Audi.
- Wear and tear: With advanced Quattro technology, the A6 requires regular maintenance to ensure long-term car performance and miles per gallon efficiency. You should replace and repair the grille and other parts as your car accrues more miles over the years.
- Replacement: Some grille options for the Audi A6 serve an aesthetic purpose. With a variety of choices available, a replacement grille could emphasize the classic outline of the Audi logo.
- Safety and efficiency: The front end of your Audi sedan model requires ample grille protection. It should also provide ventilation for your A6 car engine and radiator. When the grille area of the A6 luxury sedan is compromised, airflow obstruction can occur, and this could cause overheating of the vehicle.