Drive Home a Hole-in-One
Everything You Need for Hitting the Green
With titanium and carbon fiber among the materials of choice, golf can be an expensive hobby. Fortunately, with the great selection of new and used equipment at eBay’s golf store, you can find the golf gear you need without breaking the bank. Whether you’re looking for range balls for practice, hybrid clubs or the latest high-tech driver, eBay has golf gear for everyone.
Shop eBay’s Golf Accessories
eBay has everything you need, from golf bags to push/pull carts to golf clothing that will have you looking your best out on the links. In addition to finding deals on new accessories, you’ll find even better prices on used golf equipment, including clubs, tees, stand bags, umbrellas and golf balls. Find everything you need, including golf cart accessories, while shopping from the convenience of your favorite easy chair.
Find the Perfect Fit
When it comes to golf apparel, you don’t need to worry about finding your size, brand or favorite cut. eBay’s online golf store has women’s and men’s attire for every budget and style. We also offer sun-safe visors and hats so you can spend all day out on the green without worrying about getting too much sun. You’ll find skorts, polos and jackets, as well as golf shoes.
Find the Right Club
On eBay, you will find an enormous selection of new and used golf clubs. Consider price point, make and material to select the right clubs (even if you’re left-handed)! Shop classic Titleist clubs and Scotty Cameron putters or new gear from Nike Golf. Whether it’s a sand-wedge, putter or 5-iron, eBay is sure to have what you need. Looking for a specific brand like Mizuno, Callaway or Odyssey Putters? We have those, too.
Which Golf Clubs are Right for You?
- Woods - Although no longer made from wood, the category of Fairway wood typically have the largest heads and the longest shafts.
- Irons - Clubs that come in numbered sets are the irons. Use the 3-iron or 6-iron to grip the golf ball and impart spin. Most have solid heads, but it isnt unheard of for an iron club to have a hollow head.
- Hybrids - Considered to be "iron-replacement clubs," hybrids come in numbered sets like irons with the number corresponding to the iron they replace. With a hybrid set, you get the best of both world because hybrids are a cross between an iron and wood club.
- Wedges - There are four types of wedges—pitching, gap, sand, and lob wedge. The wedge club is designed with the highest-loft and is utilized for shorter approach shots.
- Putter - The key to a good putter is that it starts the ball rolling smoothly and avoids skipping and skidding with very little backspin.
One thing to remember, right- and left-handed clubs are available to provide the most comfortable and accurate swing possible.
All the Little Extras
Of course you need the right clubs and the perfect clothes, but what about those accessories so easily overlooked? Browse top rangefinder brands like Bushnell and Golf Buddy. You’ll find ball markers, rangefinders and scopes, training aids as well as putting aids and other gear to sharpen up your game as you shop eBay online.
- Gloves - Wearing gloves during a golf outing has two benefits. First, it helps you get a better grip on the club. Second, it prevents blisters from forming on your hand.
- Tee - Golf tees come in various heights which give users options when it comes to how high and how deep they want to place the tee. The deeper the tee goes into the ground, the more resistance which can result in shorter drives.
- Rangefinder - Get a precise measurement from the tee to the hole with a golf rangefinder. The device uses laser technology to measure the distance in the shortest amount of time.
- Ball Marker - When you have to remove your ball from the green so other players can putt, mark your spot with a uniquely personalized ball marker.
- Shoes - Get a foot up on the game with the proper footwear. You have two choices, spiked or spikeless. The type you pick depends on your style of play. Look for a pair of golf shoes that are not only comfortable but will improve your body and swing control.
Choosing Golf Equipment That Improves Your Game
Improve your game by purchasing everything you need on eBay. From new to pre-owned clubs, golf balls, tees, and golf shoes, having the proper equipment will help you lower your score and improve your handicap. Plus with names like Callaway, TaylorMade, and Mizuno finding high-quality equipment is just a click away. You can easily reduce the chance of slice or fade by using a club with the correct grip size. Whats more, clubs that have anti-slip grips ensure the club doesnt get tossed during the swing. The only time a golf club should get tossed is if you mean to throw it. Of course, it isnt just about finding the right club for your game, the ball design, tee size, and even your footwear affects how well you will play.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by brands listed above.