Choices for Versatility in Dell Laptop Cases and Bags for 13 Inch Screens
As a busy student, on the go employee, or freelancer you need a laptop case that can go anywhere with you and also carry your notes, pens, and anything else you need. There are a variety of styles and materials to choose from for your thirteen inch Dell laptop, whether you just need a protective sleeve or a full-sized briefcase or backpack. You can also personalize your on the go look by purchasing a case in a color other than the standard black or grey.
What variety of options do I have to choose from?
The Dell brand offers several options for your 13-inch screen or you can chose from other popular brands like Targus, Women in Business (WIB) or SwissGear.
- Simplicity with a laptop sleeve - The Dell Professional Sleeve 13 has a stylish heather gray exterior, which protects your laptop with a water resistant surface. This bag also comes with a detachable shoulder strap, a handle, and one pocket.
- On the go fashion - WIB Slim Liberator Laptop carrying case fits screens up to 14.1 inches in the protected notebook section and comes in black, beige or red. It uses a washable microfiber and has a nylon lining and faux leather trim. This case doubles as a purse and has a removable evening clutch that matches.
- StudentLife - For the busy student, the Wenger Lycus Notebook Carrying Backpack from SwissGear can hold a computer up to 16 inches and has a separate pocket for your tablet (up to 12.9 inches). It also has a Pass-Thru trolley sleeve to slip over your wheeled luggage handle for ease in traveling. It also has convenient mesh side pockets and uses water resistant fabric.
What are some of the best accessories you can find in a Dell Laptop Bag?
There are many laptop bags to choose, which makes it is hard to pick which one you want. It helps to know some of the most useful accessories to consider.
- Flexibility - Many laptop cases come with a shoulder strap for hands free portability. Look for one with an adjustable strap that allows you to fit the case to your body height.
- Airport Security Inconvenience - If you are a frequent traveler, chose a laptop case that is TSA compliant so that all you have to do is open the case and lay it flat. All your other belongings in the case will stay secure while your case scans, all without having to remove your laptop.
- Packing Space - For the on the go business person, there are a variety of laptop briefcases available that have multiple pockets for your computer gear, notes and other accessories. Look for the convenience of a top loading briefcase for quick loading and unloading of your laptop.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by DELL.