Cloudveil Womens Coats & Jackets
Founded in 1997 and based in Wyoming, Cloudveil is an apparel brand that creates functional clothing for hiking, camping, snowboarding, skiing, outdoor running, training, climbing, and many other outdoor sports. They make apparel for both children and adults, including coats and jackets for women.What are some features of the Koven jacket?
This multisport jacket provides thorough weather protection. It is made with waterproof laminate that is extremely breathable. The Koven jacket features Cloudburst Stretch EV3 fabric, which provides supple softness and more freedom of movement. Additional features include:
- Adjustable laminated hem and cuffs keep warmth inside.
- Attached hood accommodates helmet and is adjustable for clear viewing.
- Collar has cozy brushed fabric lining and a weather-proof interior draw cord.
- Designed for easy layering and thermal efficiency.
The Endless jacket keeps you warm without bulkiness. With its quilted 700-fill down insulation, you can move about freely. The outer shell is constructed to resist tearing. Features include:
- Zippered pockets for added security
- Hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Easily packable
The Pro Series Emissive jacket is a middle-weight insulated jacket. It is a light layer that can keep you warm on cooler days that are not freezing. Its features include:
- A full-length zipper and elastic cuffs
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Ultralight synthetic insulation
The women’s Zero-G is a short soft-shell jacket. It is suited for cool to somewhat cold weather. The Zero-G features a wind-resistant and water-resistant Schoeller Dynamic shell and super-soft PrimaLoft® insulation. Other features include:
- Stretchy Schoeller Dynamic allows for improved mobility and fit
- Ultra-soft PrimaLoft One insulation dries quickly and insulates even if it is wet
- A sealing collar lined with cozy microfleece
- Hand and chest compartments
- Hook-and-loop cuffs
The Gridlock jacket features a high warmth-to-weight ratio. The fitted cut makes this good for a main outer coat. The Gridlock also makes an excellent layer under a watertight shell and has the following features:
- Ultra-soft and breathable Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece provides insulation
- Exterior is textured to dry quickly
- Princess seams add a feminine touch
- Flatlock stitching design makes layering easier
The Wister soft-shell jacket shields you from the cold with four times more wind resistance than ordinary fleece. Polartec Wind Pro fleece provides effective thermal protection in snow and rain and during a wide range of activities and conditions. The jacket also has the following features:
- Keeps you cozy without the bulkiness and weight of conventional insulation
- Durable and water-repellent
- Zippered handwarmer compartments
- Polartec Power Stretch panels provide extra comfort