Discover All the Details About Car Chargers for the Motorola Moto X
When you have a car charger along for the ride, you do not have to worry about your phone battery dying in the middle of making a call, playing music, or displaying an app. Instead, all you need to do is plug your phone into your cars accessory socket and begin charging your phone. These helpful devices let you easily transfer power from your car to your phone, so you can continue using your phone when away from traditional forms of charging.What car charger types work with the Moto X?
Any car charger with a micro-USB cable can provide power to your Motorola device. There are several car chargers for Motorola Moto X phones available:
- Basic charger: The simplest version of the charger will be one piece with a plug that fits into the cigarette lighter on one end and a micro-USB on the other end that you can plug into your phone.
- USB car adapter: The adapters just plug into the car and have a socket for any USB cable, so you can use the adapter to charge your phone with a USB cable.
- AC power adapter: These adapt power from the cigarette lighter receptacle into a socket that looks like a standard wall outlet. You can use many types of charger with this style.
The answer to this question will depend on what type of car you have. The majority of cars will not send power to the accessory sockets when the car is turned off. However, some models will have live outlets even when the car is not running. If you have this type of vehicle, you can charge your Moto X without even turning your car on.What features do car chargers include?
You have the opportunity of choosing from chargers that contain the following helpful features:
- Multiple ports: These designs have two or more USB ports, so you can charge your Motorola Moto X and another device simultaneously.
- Fast charging: The Moto X has the capability of refilling battery power much quicker than normal with one of these chargers.
- Coiled cable: A coiled cable shape allows you to use a lengthy charging cable without it getting tangled easily.
- LED indicator: An LED light or screen can show you how much more charging your phone needs.
- Phone stand: Chargers that come with a stand make it easy to prop up your Motorola Moto X while it charges.