Selecting the Best Slider Boost Mobile Cell Phones and Smartphones
Boost Mobile phones are available in a wide variety of silhouettes and designs. Colors and features vary to accommodate a range of aesthetic preferences and practical needs. Slider Boost Mobile cell phones and smartphones run on the Android operating system and storage capacities range.What colors are these Samsung phones available in?
Samsung slider smartphones for Boost Mobile are available in a variety of different colors. Some phones come in more than one color, and others use a variety of shades in one design. The back of a phone might be a solid bright color while the sides and front edge are made from black rubber for added shock protection. Color choices include:
Slider LG mobile phones include a screen on top, typically paired with a home button. A QWERTY keyboard slides out from underneath the top screen. The keyboard functions just like the ones on a desktop or laptop computer, except that thumbs are typically used to type rather than the whole hand due to the size difference. These Slider cellular phones are typically rectangular in shape with rounded edges.What features are options?
Boost Mobile smartphones are Android phones and offer features like different keypads, built-in USB ports, and the like. Additional features include:
- Cameras: Cameras allow for shooting photos that can be used as wallpapers. Alternatively, the photos can be printed and framed.
- 3G data capability: The 3G data capability means that phones can access data and applications regardless of whether or not they are connected to the internet.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth technology allows the slider cell phone to connect to other Bluetooth devices like car systems or speakers wirelessly. Your cell phone can connect to a sound system at a party without having to utilize wires at all.
- GPS: GPS technology allows the phone to serve as a navigation device.
- Internet: You can set your Wi-Fi to the "off" position and use Boost Mobile to connect to the internet.
- Music: Music can play from the slider cell phone so that you can use it at the gym instead of a separate music player or radio.
- Speakerphone: Speakerphone allows you to make calls while you’re driving.
- Touchscreen: Touchscreen capability means being able to apply pressure to different parts of the screen to initiate commands rather than solely using buttons.
Storage capacity determines how much data can be stored on the cell phone. Music, applications, texts, pictures, and videos all take up space. If you are someone who keeps lots of text messages and utilizes lots of different apps, you might consider purchasing a cell phone with extra storage capacity. Conversely, if you use your phone only for essentials, you may find a smaller capacity more worthwhile. Options for storage from largest to smallest include: