64GB Memory Apple iPads
The Apple iPad is a tablet that comes in a range of standard sizes and is used with only a touch on their screen. The device is designed, manufactured, and released by Apple. They are standard in size with some small variations Apple installed between the different generations of the iPad.What are the different series of iPad from Apple?
The different series released by Apple for these tablets are:
- Apple iPad: The original sized design has dimensions of 9.56 inches by 7.47 inches. The different generations have slight variations in size, and their thickness also differs slightly between 0.24 and 0.528 inches.
- Apple iPad Mini: The mini design has a smaller size. Its dimensions are around 7.87 inches by 5.3 inches. There are some small variations in the size of the four different generations.
- Apple iPad Pro: This model has two different sizes. The dimensions are 12.04 inches by 8.69 inches and 9.4 inches by 6.67 inches. Another version is 9.87 inches by 6.85 inches.
Besides the different sizes and special features exclusive to each series, the tablets have different colors. These are black, gold, rose gold, silver, white, Apples Space Gray, or a combination of these.What are the different iPad hardware connections?
The different connections to external hardware available on the Apple iPad include:
- Wi-Fi: Allows for connection to nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- Bluetooth: Creates a wireless connection with a device that simultaneously turns on its Bluetooth option when it is in close proximity to the iPad.
- HDMI: A high-quality interface for audio and video.
- Micro-USB: A flatter and smaller version of the original USB cable that is usually found on thinner devices such as tablets and mobile phones.
Different features included on some versions of the iPad are:
- Backlight: Illumination used with LCD displays.
- Bluetooth: Local connectivity to other devices
- Built-in front camera
- Built-in rear camera
- Retina display: This is Apples term for their displays that have 300 or more pixels per inch, which is a very high density of pixels, to create a smooth image where the human eye cannot discern individual pixels.
- Expandable memory: The phone has an option to insert memory cards like SD cards for additional memory.
- Touch screen
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Connects to an available Wi-Fi internet connection
- Cellular connectivity: Some iPads, like the Space Gray 32GB iPad, feature cellular connections in addition to Wi-Fi and other types of connectivity.
RAM memory is not the same as storage memory. Random-access memory is a type of computer storage for data that is currently being accessed. It allows for the data to be read and written in the same amount of time. It has a short-term storing function in which the memory is lost if the operation is canceled or the operating device stops functioning. The RAM memory shows the capacity with which the device can perform its processes. Different RAM memories are:
- 512 MB
- 1 GB
- 2 GB
- 4 GB
- 16 GB