Acura Car and Truck Emblems
Emblems give you a chance to express your personality. There are many emblem options available for your Acura whether you drive a TSX, TLX, ILX, MDX, RDX, or Integra. This variety allows you to choose a design that showcases your style.What are car and truck emblems?
Emblems attach to your car or truck and tell people more about the make and model of the auto as well as the personality and interests of the driver. They can be affixed to various locations on the car based on your preferences. These are some of the designs for Acura emblems available to you.
- Vehicle Logo (Include design and words)
- Organizations and affiliations
- Sports teams
- Engine details
Emblems for your Acura model RSX, RDX or other vehicle can be affixed to your car or truck in different ways depending on the model and the location. Emblems that go onto the hood are usually mounted using specific hardware. Some models may have a mount that the ornament snaps into. Some are even spring-loaded to prevent the part from snapping off. Emblems that go on the grill will commonly be screwed into place. Those that go onto the body have adhesive on the back that needs to be exposed then applied to the location and held in place so the adhesive bonds with the surface.Where do car and truck emblems go?
Emblems can be placed anywhere on your Acura car or truck. Here are a few common places for them to go:
- Hood: An ornament can be placed on the hood of your car or truck to express the logo or another design.
- Grille: Many grilles will have a specific area for an emblem.
- Body: You can affix an emblem to anywhere on the body of your car or truck, such as a side panel or bumper.
Emblems for Acura cars and trucks are available in a variety of materials. Its important to choose materials that best suit your needs. If youre not purchasing the OEM model, some of the materials available for your TLX, TSX, or ILX include:
- Steel alloy
- Carbon fiber
From car logos to company names you can incorporate a wide array of designs on your Integra, RSX, or other Acura. Confirming a few details will make it easier for you to get what you need.
- Location: Determine where you want the design to go.
- Design: Consider the design you want to obtain.
- OEM or aftermarket: Decide if you want a genuine Acura part or if you want to shop aftermarket brands.